Single Origin Sunflower Hearts
The grand daddy of wild bird food — sunflower hearts. This is a staple you should not do without. Nutritious and tasty, high in protein, carbohydrates, and fat, and easily accessible without the shell. This seed attracts a wide variety of wild birds, and can be used in any feeder style.
This single origin seed is comprised of one nutritious ingredient that birds love: sunflower hearts. We de-shell our sunflower seeds during production, hence why we call them "hearts" to make the goodness inside the hulls readily accessible.
- A full jar of healthy seeds, housed in a durable, reusable, and recyclable glass jar with metal lid
- All ingredients USDA Certified Organic
- Hand-poured with love in New York's Hudson Valley
- Standard option includes seeds, glass jar with lid, and helpful advice from our team about feeding your birds
- Gift Wrapped option includes all the above and is wrapped by hand in kraft paper and ribbon. We are also happy to include a handwritten note if desired — just email us your message at email@example.com